Inbound Sales Consultant
2019 is fast approaching so start the year off right with an exciting Sales opportunity at Red Energy! We have merged with Lumo Energy and are proud of being in our 14th year of business and supporting over 1200 jobs in Richmond!!
We want our staff to love coming to work everyday which is easy to do in our amazing three level office in East Richmond, complete with a rooftop garden, flexi desk seating and if you don't feel like taking the stairs, we have slides to take you between floors!
We are owned by the Iconic Snowy Hydro which makes us 100% Australian owned and operated! We are also winners of the Canstar customer satisfaction award 9 years in a row which is testament to how important our customers are to us!
About the role:
As an inbound sales consultant you will be required to manage inbound calls from potential customers with the intention of signing them up to Red Energy as well as providing a positive and exceptional experience for the customer.
What do you need to succeed?
- Motivation, drive and a passion for customer service and sales
- Ability to handle objections confidently and think on your feet
- Perseverance and a positive attitude
- Sell the benefits of being a Red Energy customer in an engaging and creative way
- A willingness to learn as experience is preferred, but not necessary
So, why join the Telesales team?
- Be part of a multi branded sales team where your success is acknowledged and celebrated
- Fantastic uncapped commission structure where you are in charge of how much you earn
- Excellent office culture and career development opportunities
- Be part of a household name that’s homegrown and supports renewable energy
- Flexible rotating rosters from Monday to Friday (occasional Saturday) between 8am to 8pm
We are looking for more like minded and driven people to join our sales team in 2019, so if this sounds like you, apply now!
Please click here to view the job description.
Check out other opportunities at Red.