Customer Assist Specialist- Billing Solutions
It’s exciting times here at Red Energy - we have merged with Lumo Energy and moved into our state of the art office in East Richmond with over 1200 staff. Owned by Snowy Hydro makes us 100% Australian owned and operated!
Why not start 2019 with a career in energy as a Customer Assist Specialist, working across our Billing Solutions Team.
We are looking for people who want to build on their existing experience within the energy industry. This role will enhance your understanding of the lifecycle to make a customer billable - from meter data, payments and billing.
You will be able to spot patterns in the way problems occur and show initiative in improving the way information is provided. You will be able to demonstrate adaptability in the way you manage your time and your attention to detail will be particularly important when dealing with high volumes of data. Of course you will have an excellent customer focus and the ability to be flexible with changing circumstances.
Your robust problem solving skills and your innate ability to navigate around various systems and processes, will see you succeed in this role.
You will be an advocate of our values and happily contribute to meeting team objectives.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Competitive base salary with salary reviews and the potential to earn bonuses every 6 months
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- 25% pay on time staff discount off your electricity and gas bills
- Two additional days off per year (which we call Good Life Leave)
- Option to purchase four additional weeks annual leave per year – who doesn’t like holidays?
- Annual Myki card at a discounted rate - we are close to both rail and tram lines
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee discounts on private health insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Novated leasing
- Regular company functions and so much more!
To download a Position Description, please click here.
Check out other opportunities at Red.